Friday, October 29, 2010


A friend just lost his dad. 
So tragic and so unfair. 

And it gets me thinking about life and how quickly we go through it, how unexpectedly it can be taken away from us and how much pain and suffering the heart has to endure. 
And I say "has to" because death is inevitable. As much as we don't like to admit it or even talk (read: think) about it, we all wait for our parents to die! 

It’s the natural circle of life.
It’s how it’s always been. 
And the universe has strange ways of ensuring we all follow the same path. birth - life - death.

I say fuck the natural circle of life.
Fuck the paths that destiny chooses for us. I wish there was a way to change it.
But above all ... Fuck losing the special ones who make this short, sharp life of ours all worth it in the end.

I’m sad today.
But I’m also angry.




No comments:

Post a Comment