Friday, September 10, 2010



My friend the artist designed this invite for us to send out to the agency for our joint farewell party that we're meant to be throwing at the end of the month – we’re both leaving work at the same time - and can you tell … we’re fucking over the moon.
It’s been 2 and a half years of good work, and learning and growing and learning, and changing, and learning and developing. But to heck with it, I’ve had enough now. It’s not worth surrounding yourself with vile-ness. And that’s exactly what this place has become. Vile and saturated with smelly breath. But there will be no complaints from me - I'm too super excited for the new adventure to give a rats arse about the past. And I can't wait to tell you all about it. I really hope that each day is better than the next and that I follow through with my plans of making myself great for me. Because, really, at the end of the day, the most important person in my life ... after mom, dad, sisters, BoyF, in-laws, aunts, uncles, cousins, and best friends ... is me!



No comments:

Post a Comment