Thursday, September 30, 2010

Chill Out Zone


I've never done a post on houses or interiors but I thought perhaps today will be the day that I start.
How insanely awesome is this outdoor entertainment and chill area in this house in Bedford NY.
I want, I want, I want.

We're actually in the process of pricing outdoor furniture for our much-smaller-semi-under-cover patio area at home. But hot dang that stuff is freaking expensive. Even with a 10% discount from the Interior Decorator Sister. Jeepers.






And then I see a house like this and I want to buy a piece of land in the midlands somewhere, cut down a small rain forest and build til my hearts content. Please look at that kitchen!!!  If that were MY kitchen - oh if that were my kitchen the BoyF would be all round and tubby like because all I'd ever do is cook and bake and stew and roast and garnish and baste and sizzle. Ohhh what a delicious place.

















No comments:

Post a Comment