Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Madame Zingara Rocks The Socks Off



We took my sis out for her 30th birthday last night - starting with cocktails at the Oyster Box (because she's never been: shock, horror, i know), and then stumbled on over to the outrageously fun Madame Zingara. We had sucha  fabulous evening and were so impressed. The staff were all dressed up and in character; loud and in your face, the food was scrumptious, the drinks were super strong, and my personal favourite was the little store that greeted me upon entrance. Fancy masks, feather bands, stick-on mustaches, giant tiaras, willy warmers and a whole lot more goodies that are perfect for our dress up draw at home. 

Needless to say, I swiped that little card of ours. I swiped it good and proper.
I was, however, reluctant to buying a muff for R60.


Not sure if there are any shows still available, but you should try. 
Check the out here

1 comment:

  1. heading there in july. CANNOT wait!!!!!! you just made me super excited!

    ReplyDelete