Tuesday, June 7, 2011


FEE-ARN-SAY:
My love … I don’t know what I would do without you in my life

ME:
Oh I do ....
WITHOUT ME IN YOUR LIFE YOU WOULD:
- have to wade through weeks worth of dirty rods and t-shirts on the floor, just to get from the bed to the bathroom. 
- eat oysters, snails, ox tongue and other revolting delicacies all the time.
- become a work-a-holic
- stick funny things up your nose
- watch far too much tv resulting in square eyes and tubbi-ness 
- never have experienced the magic that is the APPLE MAC BOOK PRO
- never have to rush out for lucozade
- never pay that much attention to advertising
- still have gravel in the garden instead of the little eco-park of happiness
- never have to cut the weeds, or take out the rubbish, or clean the cat box, or wash your hands, or floss your teeth
- never give away your smoothie stickers
- never have meet the editor of Scope Magazine
- never have to buy tampons, popcorn or decaf coffee ever again
- never have to buy your fuses instead of stealing them from me 
AND … you would never have made me the happiest girl in the world!

1 comment: