Wednesday, February 2, 2011



I really should be working! Dam I have so much to do, but I just wanted to say HAPPY NEW YEAR to all my followers – all 8 of you!

Yesterday was the official start of 2011 for me!
What with the erratic traveling in early January, and the slow start at work mid-January, and the stress of wedding venue hunting, KOL cancellations (note plural), failed New Years Resolutions (I have made only 1 new meal this whole month, and it was kak) and a seriously bad case of sinusitis, gastrocitis (overshare) and a sniffly nose that just won’t leave me alone … I think it’s safe to say that January was a loser month.

So HELLO February.

And HELLO 2011.

I’m oh-so-very happy to be here.

There’s so much to look forward to and such exciting times up ahead. I’m not going to list the good things I have coming up, I’m not going to promise to keep promises, I’m not going to be afraid of the monstrous spider watching me from the corner of my office, I’m not going to be anything but myself, and I most certainly and not going to let anything get in my way of defeating this year. Unless, of course, the world is taken over by popcorn-hating, number-crunching, Sex-On-Fire-singing androids … in which case, we’re all pretty screwed.

Have a fantastical day peeps.
And an even better 2011

x
the beast that will no longer taunt me

No comments:

Post a Comment