Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Butternut Soup

Me:                   Bubs, did you get that shopping list I mailed you. Sorry but I’m crazy at work today and
                         won’t have a chance to get out. Can you get some stuff for us? We don’t have
                         anything at home.

Fee-Arn-Say:     Ya I got it. I’ll try go after my chiro appointment and sometime before my acupuncture
                         session, if I can.



ONE HOUR PASSES



Fee-Arn-Say:       Ok so you said tomatoes. What kind of tomatoes?
           
Me:                     The little baby ones. They’re called Rosa tomatoes

Fee-Arn-Say:       Like your aunt?

Me:                     Yes babe, just like my aunt Rosa. Ok? Bye



TWO MINUTES PASS



Fee-Arn-Say:        Ok so you said Mangos.

Me:                      Ya?

Fee-Arn-Say:        What’s a mango look like?

Me:                       Are you for real?

Fee-Arn-Say:         I don’t eat mangos, how I’m supposed to … oh wait, this lady is going to help me ….
                             
                            Hangs up mid sentence



ONE MINUTE PASSES




Fee-Arn-Say:            Ok so you said packet butternut soup. Like what kind?

Me:                         Er … I’m not sure I understand the question?

Fee-Arn-Say:            Do you want 2 packets?

Me:                         Did I write 2 on the list?

Fee-Arn-Say:            Yes

Me:                          Then yes.
                                Please

Fee-Arn-Say:            Ok but they have organic butternut and normal butternut and …

Me:                         Nah, the normal one is fine. I think they’re on special, so that’s why I want two
                               please my love.

Fee-Arn-Say:            Oh My God!

Me:                         What’s wrong? What did you do?

Fee-Arn-Say:            No WAYS! 
                                They’ve got sweet potato soup here! Flipping awesome. Should I get some? I’ll get
                                2 bags

Me:                         SIGH!

Fee-Arn-Say:            Should I get one butternut and one potatoe, or two butternut, or two potaoe

Me:                         What ever you want babe. I have to go, really busy at work. Bye



TWO MINUTES PASS:
                       


Fee-Arn-Say:            You never told me .... Should I get one butternut and one potato, or two butternut,
                                or two potato

Me:                         Babe … I don’t mind! You choose.

Fee-Arn-Say:            COME ON … Help me out here.

Me:                          SIGH.
                                Ok get two of the potato.

Fee-Arn-Say:            I can’t …
                       
Me:                         WHY NOT?!

Fee-Arn-Say:            They’ve only got one potato

Me:                         hangs up



FIVE MINUTES PASS



Fee-Arn-Say:            Do we have Oros at home?

Me:                          Did I write Oros on the list?

Fee-Arn-Say:            Yes

Me:                          So what do you think?

Fee-Arn-Say:            Ok, so should I get some then?

Me:                          GOOD BYE babe!!!!



It’s at this stage that I feel I should tell you that when I got home I found 3 bags of groceries on the counter filled with the following:

5 packets of butternut soup
1 potato soup
1 tin of potato soup (???)
1 punnet of large organic tomatoes
mango juice
viennas
mustard
and a cutie pie

… all is forgiven :O) 

6 comments:

  1. OMG! Kendz! This has made my day! Too frikkin funny my friend! My goodness!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is HYSTERICAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Only boys...
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahaha... that is so typically guy! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tuesday laugh :) Thanks i needed that

    ReplyDelete
  5. there are tears dripping into my coffee. amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That sounds exactly like what I go through on a daily basis :) my bf is the same!! Plus he can't make a decision without asking me what he should do so sometimes we go round and round in circles about that too ;) So reassuring to know I'm not the only one!!

    ReplyDelete