Friday, November 26, 2010


 So you know the other day when I said that I had all my Crimbo shopping sorted out? Well I didn’t lie, I do have it all sorted out.
But, er,  you know how there’s always 1 or 2 … sometimes 3 or 4 more people that you’ve somehow forgotten off the list and would still really like to buy pressies for? Well, that’s my excuse.

And I’ve been panicking a little because …
a)   I’m running out of money. Very fast.

b)   I’m running out of time – we leave in about three weeks for Le France, and unfortunately the farmers market only happens on Saturdays, all the way up the hill … and the I Heart Market only happens on the 4th … and I’m busy that day … and I’m running out of time … and what will I do … and where am I supposed to get those extra gifts from … and how can I afford to … BREATHE!!!!!!!

Thanks to the clever bunnies at the I Heart Market … All is not lost


No comments:

Post a Comment