Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Happy Birthday To Me And My Wrinkles

So yesterday, as I moved from a somewhat arbitrary 27, to the exciting prospect of 28 … I discovered something totally frightening. 

A new wrinkle. 

Just there on the side of my mouth! And I'm not particularly thrilled. But it’s ok, because I've done the mature thing and decided to take it in my, somewhat slower, more cautious, old-age stride. From now on I am attempting to age gracefully, to acknowledge that fact that I don’t really care about said wrinkles, and to enjoy the last of my twenties!

I could have pretended it was a smile line, but that would be a blatant lie.  
I most certainly was not smiling at the time of discovery.

But, like I said … moving on from one sad little wrinkle, to a whole year of exciting new discoveries and all things senile. YAY for being healthy, engaged, really really really ridiculously good-looking … and 28

Here's a pic I put together of some of my favourite things right now. Enjoy.





No comments:

Post a Comment