Thursday, March 29, 2012

LORNA JANE


I am absolutely loving the new Lorna Jane store in Gateway (ok, maybe not so new, but new for me because I haven’t been shopping since December). It’s for super star exercise wanna-bes like me. Just looking at the stuff on the hangars makes you feel all sexy, pumped up and ready for some serious exercise. But sexy in a super natural, good-girl kinda way. And then you see the price tag and your chest closes up. But only briefly because the sales lady has already convinced you to try everything on. Although not much convincing is needed.

I took the plunge the other day and bought something. Two things actually. I've never paid that much for a sportsbra so I got in a lot of trouble from my conscience; but it’s purple, and it’s pretty, and it’s padded. So I did it. And I love it. And I know it’s all in my mind but it really does make me feel faster. So it was worth every penny. 

Check out their latest look Aussie book here.
Pop into the Gateway store for a tempting squizz at their gorgeous range.


No comments:

Post a Comment