Friday, December 3, 2010

Change ...


They say it's as good as a holiday. So I thought I’d try it.

I removed the polka dots from the background and replaced it with some super fancy twirls and swirls. I even changed the colour. I mean … if that’s not super adventurously daring, I don’t know what is.

So now sitting outside the box of my comfort zone, I’m thinking to myself: “Actually … change is not nice.”

While it’s meant to make us feel new, fresh and up for different challenges, it also makes you feel traitorous. Like you can’t hold down one single idea without changing your mind for something better / bigger / fancier / more expensive / more bloggerish … you know what I mean?! Nothing is ever good enough. You’re never satisfied with what you have. You’re constantly changing … but the problem is that more often than not you’re doing all the changing for other people.
All this change stuff is happening for the wrong reasons. And unless you’re planning on changing the world, I don’t want to hear about it. And don’t you even dare, not for one split second, even half consider changing who you are. Never, ever change!

No comments:

Post a Comment